Disease Management News
There seems to be more white mold being reported in soybeans this year than in the last few years,... Read more.
There have been numerous reports across Kentucky of soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) showing up... Read more.
After a challenging start to the season with numerous reports of damping-off, seedling blights and... Read more.
Soybean iron deficiency chlorosis (IDC) is a major problem in the eastern part of North Dakota... Read more.
Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) is epidemic in Doniphan and Atchison counties this year and is... Read more.
Several soybean diseases have popped up over the past several weeks across Iowa. Although some diseases... Read more.
The University of Georgia has been looking at a lot of early-planted soybeans and trying to decide... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals