Disease Management News
Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
Farmers in the Great Lakes area of the U.S. may be concerned about white mold (also called Sclerotinia... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
For years a disease complex of a plant-parasitic nematode and fungal pathogen has damaged soybean... Read more.
How do soybeans respond to prolonged saturated soil conditions? When soils are saturated for a prolonged... Read more.
Soybean rust was found on kudzu in Bay Minette in Baldwin County, Ala., on June 3. That was the first... Read more.
Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control