Seed RC Wheat News
The harvest results are starting to come in from the 2012 Oregon State University Statewide Wheat... Read more.
When winter wheat seed is planted, more and more attention is being paid to having that seed treated... Read more.
The purpose of the Ohio Wheat Performance Test is to evaluate wheat varieties, blends, brands, and... Read more.
As 2012 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Southern Plains, Syngenta reminds growers to... Read more.
Syngenta and Buck Semillas have entered into a collaboration agreement under which both parties will... Read more.
Unpredictable weather and machinery breakdowns are just a few of the many noticeable challenges growers... Read more.
Maybe it’s in the shoot, maybe the root. Texas AgriLife Research scientists are on a quest to... Read more.
There are many different seed treatments available for wheat (see table at the end of this article).... Read more.
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to two new hard red spring wheat varieties. After... Read more.
Farmers are particular about the variety of seed they grow. That means they understand the advantage... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto