Seed RC Wheat News
Wheat growers have a saying that “wheat doesn’t like wet feet.” With winters often damp... Read more.
World food security is threatened by the spread of a serious wheat disease – and scientists... Read more.
The harvest results are starting to come in from the 2012 Oregon State University Statewide Wheat... Read more.
When winter wheat seed is planted, more and more attention is being paid to having that seed treated... Read more.
The purpose of the Ohio Wheat Performance Test is to evaluate wheat varieties, blends, brands, and... Read more.
As 2012 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Southern Plains, Syngenta reminds growers to... Read more.
Syngenta and Buck Semillas have entered into a collaboration agreement under which both parties will... Read more.
Unpredictable weather and machinery breakdowns are just a few of the many noticeable challenges growers... Read more.
Maybe it’s in the shoot, maybe the root. Texas AgriLife Research scientists are on a quest to... Read more.
There are many different seed treatments available for wheat (see table at the end of this article).... Read more.
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to two new hard red spring wheat varieties. After... Read more.
Farmers are particular about the variety of seed they grow. That means they understand the advantage... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta