Seed RC Wheat News
The Dakota Lakes Research Farm as part of the South Dakota State University agricultural research... Read more.
Having lost many combining days because of wet weather, lots of wheat will end up being seeded late.... Read more.
This fall many winter wheat fields may not have sufficient stands for profitable production due to... Read more.
Wheat emergence has been very slow this year in some areas of Kansas because of dry soil conditions,... Read more.
In a year when drought has caused some soybean growers to harvest later than normal and heavy rains... Read more.
Limagrain Cereal Seeds (LCS) is set to increase its seed portfolio by an unprecedented six new lines... Read more.
North Dakota State University (NDSU) and Monsanto announced a collaboration that will allow both to... Read more.
The North Dakota State Seed Department has concluded field inspections of certified winter wheat seed... Read more.
When it comes to planting wheat this season, farmers will have a new choice from the Kansas Wheat... Read more.
Wheat growers have a saying that “wheat doesn’t like wet feet.” With winters often damp... Read more.
World food security is threatened by the spread of a serious wheat disease – and scientists... Read more.
The harvest results are starting to come in from the 2012 Oregon State University Statewide Wheat... Read more.
- Second company sues Syngenta over Agrisure Viptera
- Fungi eyed to tackle weedy menace of American West
- Bayer CropScience expands site in Switzerland
- General Mills shareholders urged to reject GMO food proposal
- Survey of realtors shows Iowa farmland prices have dipped 9%
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Monday night
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre