Seed RC Wheat News
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
An international team of scientists, including some from USDA’s Agricultural Research Service, has identified the... Read more.
Wheat is in various stages of growth and conditions across Kansas this month, and producers should... Read more.
The Dakota Lakes Research Farm as part of the South Dakota State University agricultural research... Read more.
Having lost many combining days because of wet weather, lots of wheat will end up being seeded late.... Read more.
This fall many winter wheat fields may not have sufficient stands for profitable production due to... Read more.
Wheat emergence has been very slow this year in some areas of Kansas because of dry soil conditions,... Read more.
In a year when drought has caused some soybean growers to harvest later than normal and heavy rains... Read more.
Limagrain Cereal Seeds (LCS) is set to increase its seed portfolio by an unprecedented six new lines... Read more.
North Dakota State University (NDSU) and Monsanto announced a collaboration that will allow both to... Read more.
The North Dakota State Seed Department has concluded field inspections of certified winter wheat seed... Read more.
When it comes to planting wheat this season, farmers will have a new choice from the Kansas Wheat... Read more.
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?