Seed RC Wheat News
Kansas is known for hard red winter and hard white winter wheat, and the wheat breeding programs at... Read more.
DuPont is expanding its pipeline of new products under development to include the potential for a... Read more.
Pacific Northwest wheat growers now have added insurance against outbreaks of yield-robbing fungi, thanks to... Read more.
With the baking industry in mind, Oregon State University has developed a higher-yielding soft white... Read more.
Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRS) growers may not realize it, but more than a dozen breeding programs located... Read more.
The government declared much of the central and southern U.S. Wheat Belt a natural disaster area this... Read more.
The devastating wheat disease UG99 has a new foe in Pakistan. Scientists in that country have developed... Read more.
Representatives from 16 countries and international organizations recently agreed to launch an initiative to increase... Read more.
MANHATTAN, Kan. – Much-anticipated snow this winter will bring many benefits to the struggling wheat... Read more.
One of the important factors in the survival and productivity of wheat is proper seeding depth. If... Read more.
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
An international team of scientists, including some from USDA’s Agricultural Research Service, has identified the... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto