Seed RC Wheat News
Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRS) growers may not realize it, but more than a dozen breeding programs located... Read more.
The government declared much of the central and southern U.S. Wheat Belt a natural disaster area this... Read more.
The devastating wheat disease UG99 has a new foe in Pakistan. Scientists in that country have developed... Read more.
Representatives from 16 countries and international organizations recently agreed to launch an initiative to increase... Read more.
MANHATTAN, Kan. – Much-anticipated snow this winter will bring many benefits to the struggling wheat... Read more.
One of the important factors in the survival and productivity of wheat is proper seeding depth. If... Read more.
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
An international team of scientists, including some from USDA’s Agricultural Research Service, has identified the... Read more.
Wheat is in various stages of growth and conditions across Kansas this month, and producers should... Read more.
The Dakota Lakes Research Farm as part of the South Dakota State University agricultural research... Read more.
Having lost many combining days because of wet weather, lots of wheat will end up being seeded late.... Read more.
This fall many winter wheat fields may not have sufficient stands for profitable production due to... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law