Seed RC Wheat News
The recent cold weather and freeze damage to some of Kansas’ wheat crop has raised a number... Read more.
All wheat plantings for 2013 in the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) March 28 Prospective... Read more.
Kansas is known for hard red winter and hard white winter wheat, and the wheat breeding programs at... Read more.
DuPont is expanding its pipeline of new products under development to include the potential for a... Read more.
Pacific Northwest wheat growers now have added insurance against outbreaks of yield-robbing fungi, thanks to... Read more.
With the baking industry in mind, Oregon State University has developed a higher-yielding soft white... Read more.
Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRS) growers may not realize it, but more than a dozen breeding programs located... Read more.
The government declared much of the central and southern U.S. Wheat Belt a natural disaster area this... Read more.
The devastating wheat disease UG99 has a new foe in Pakistan. Scientists in that country have developed... Read more.
Representatives from 16 countries and international organizations recently agreed to launch an initiative to increase... Read more.
MANHATTAN, Kan. – Much-anticipated snow this winter will bring many benefits to the struggling wheat... Read more.
One of the important factors in the survival and productivity of wheat is proper seeding depth. If... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals