Seed RC Wheat News
One of the important factors in the survival and productivity of wheat is proper seeding depth. If... Read more.
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
An international team of scientists, including some from USDA’s Agricultural Research Service, has identified the... Read more.
Wheat is in various stages of growth and conditions across Kansas this month, and producers should... Read more.
The Dakota Lakes Research Farm as part of the South Dakota State University agricultural research... Read more.
Having lost many combining days because of wet weather, lots of wheat will end up being seeded late.... Read more.
This fall many winter wheat fields may not have sufficient stands for profitable production due to... Read more.
Wheat emergence has been very slow this year in some areas of Kansas because of dry soil conditions,... Read more.
In a year when drought has caused some soybean growers to harvest later than normal and heavy rains... Read more.
Limagrain Cereal Seeds (LCS) is set to increase its seed portfolio by an unprecedented six new lines... Read more.
North Dakota State University (NDSU) and Monsanto announced a collaboration that will allow both to... Read more.
The North Dakota State Seed Department has concluded field inspections of certified winter wheat seed... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014