Seed RC Wheat News
Soils remain very dry in many parts of western Kansas. Planting time is getting near in northwest... Read more.
A multinational effort supported by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the U.N. Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments may help with wheat stand establishment in certain situations. For seed production... Read more.
On the same day U.S. Wheat Associates (USW) – the wheat industry’s key market development... Read more.
The 2013 harvest is running later than usual in many areas, but winter wheat planting is closing in.... Read more.
Syngenta this year introduces SY Southwind, an AgriPro brand hard red winter wheat, to help meet challenges... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
As winter wheat planting approaches in the Eastern Cornbelt region, Syngenta urges growers to select... Read more.
For a grain, red fife wheat has a colorful history. Famed for its flavor, it is believed to have crossed... Read more.
A new research program is being supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)... Read more.
In a study published online in Crop Science, scientists describe a nematode-resistant wheat. But while... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement