Seed RC Wheat News
A multinational effort supported by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the U.N. Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments may help with wheat stand establishment in certain situations. For seed production... Read more.
On the same day U.S. Wheat Associates (USW) – the wheat industry’s key market development... Read more.
The 2013 harvest is running later than usual in many areas, but winter wheat planting is closing in.... Read more.
Syngenta this year introduces SY Southwind, an AgriPro brand hard red winter wheat, to help meet challenges... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
As winter wheat planting approaches in the Eastern Cornbelt region, Syngenta urges growers to select... Read more.
For a grain, red fife wheat has a colorful history. Famed for its flavor, it is believed to have crossed... Read more.
A new research program is being supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)... Read more.
In a study published online in Crop Science, scientists describe a nematode-resistant wheat. But while... Read more.
UK wheat yields could be boosted by up to 30 percent with the introduction of a new wheat bred from... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?