Seed RC Wheat News
As winter wheat planting approaches in the Eastern Cornbelt region, Syngenta urges growers to select... Read more.
For a grain, red fife wheat has a colorful history. Famed for its flavor, it is believed to have crossed... Read more.
A new research program is being supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)... Read more.
In a study published online in Crop Science, scientists describe a nematode-resistant wheat. But while... Read more.
UK wheat yields could be boosted by up to 30 percent with the introduction of a new wheat bred from... Read more.
The recent cold weather and freeze damage to some of Kansas’ wheat crop has raised a number... Read more.
All wheat plantings for 2013 in the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) March 28 Prospective... Read more.
Kansas is known for hard red winter and hard white winter wheat, and the wheat breeding programs at... Read more.
DuPont is expanding its pipeline of new products under development to include the potential for a... Read more.
Pacific Northwest wheat growers now have added insurance against outbreaks of yield-robbing fungi, thanks to... Read more.
With the baking industry in mind, Oregon State University has developed a higher-yielding soft white... Read more.
Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRS) growers may not realize it, but more than a dozen breeding programs located... Read more.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America