Seed RC Wheat News
Metribuzin is an important herbicide for controlling numerous weed species in wheat. It is primary... Read more.
Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
Bayer CropScience has signed a wheat germplasm and technology license agreement with Kansas State University... Read more.
Scientists discovered some 70 years ago that they could fight wheat stem sawfly by growing a new type... Read more.
The contribution of John Innes Centre scientists to improving one of the world major crops highlights... Read more.
If producers choose to burn their wheat stubble, timing is important. It’s best to burn as late... Read more.
An international effort, led by UC Davis scientists is in progress, aimed at sequencing a wheat ancestor's... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments may help with wheat stand establishment in certain situations. For seed production... Read more.
How can you compensate for yield loss from delayed winter wheat planting due to recent rain in the... Read more.
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to a new hard red winter wheat variety. After several... Read more.
Fusarium head scab continues to be one of wheat’s most costly diseases. Its most significant... Read more.
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning