Seed RC Wheat News
How can you compensate for yield loss from delayed winter wheat planting due to recent rain in the... Read more.
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to a new hard red winter wheat variety. After several... Read more.
Fusarium head scab continues to be one of wheat’s most costly diseases. Its most significant... Read more.
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
Soils remain very dry in many parts of western Kansas. Planting time is getting near in northwest... Read more.
A multinational effort supported by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the U.N. Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments may help with wheat stand establishment in certain situations. For seed production... Read more.
On the same day U.S. Wheat Associates (USW) – the wheat industry’s key market development... Read more.
The 2013 harvest is running later than usual in many areas, but winter wheat planting is closing in.... Read more.
Syngenta this year introduces SY Southwind, an AgriPro brand hard red winter wheat, to help meet challenges... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease