Seed RC Wheat News
It's here, and poised to set a new standard for soft white winter wheat performance. Puma (WA8134),... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
Kansas State University has been chosen to lead a new effort focused on developing wheat varieties that... Read more.
Harvest results in the Pacific Northwest indicate that AgriPro brand winter wheat variety, SY Ovation,... Read more.
Metribuzin is an important herbicide for controlling numerous weed species in wheat. It is primary... Read more.
Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
Bayer CropScience has signed a wheat germplasm and technology license agreement with Kansas State University... Read more.
Scientists discovered some 70 years ago that they could fight wheat stem sawfly by growing a new type... Read more.
The contribution of John Innes Centre scientists to improving one of the world major crops highlights... Read more.
If producers choose to burn their wheat stubble, timing is important. It’s best to burn as late... Read more.
An international effort, led by UC Davis scientists is in progress, aimed at sequencing a wheat ancestor's... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting