Seed RC Wheat News
This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
Despite roller-coaster variations in temperatures, an ongoing drought, and a shortage of preferred varieties, most... Read more.
Bitter cold temperatures and ice are posing a threat to livestock and portions of the U.S. winter... Read more.
SY Rowyn, a new AgriPro brand spring wheat variety from Syngenta, will be available to Northern Plains... Read more.
Oakley CL is a new hard red winter wheat Clearfield variety released this fall by the Kansas Agricultural... Read more.
November would be a good time to take a close look at wheat, and see how well it has developed so... Read more.
It's here, and poised to set a new standard for soft white winter wheat performance. Puma (WA8134),... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
Kansas State University has been chosen to lead a new effort focused on developing wheat varieties that... Read more.
Harvest results in the Pacific Northwest indicate that AgriPro brand winter wheat variety, SY Ovation,... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism