Seed RC Wheat News
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
Despite roller-coaster variations in temperatures, an ongoing drought, and a shortage of preferred varieties, most... Read more.
Bitter cold temperatures and ice are posing a threat to livestock and portions of the U.S. winter... Read more.
SY Rowyn, a new AgriPro brand spring wheat variety from Syngenta, will be available to Northern Plains... Read more.
Oakley CL is a new hard red winter wheat Clearfield variety released this fall by the Kansas Agricultural... Read more.
November would be a good time to take a close look at wheat, and see how well it has developed so... Read more.
It's here, and poised to set a new standard for soft white winter wheat performance. Puma (WA8134),... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
Kansas State University has been chosen to lead a new effort focused on developing wheat varieties that... Read more.
Harvest results in the Pacific Northwest indicate that AgriPro brand winter wheat variety, SY Ovation,... Read more.
Metribuzin is an important herbicide for controlling numerous weed species in wheat. It is primary... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta