Seed RC Wheat News
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a leading plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the... Read more.
An international team of plant geneticists is trialling a rapid method of producing new varieties... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Monsanto Company has announced changes to its WestBred wheat seed distribution model designed to... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement to acquire the German and Polish winter wheat and winter oilseed... Read more.
Sixteen organizations in the Australia, Canada and the United States representing producers and millers together... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and the TAM Wheat Improvement Program have announced the pending... Read more.
Achieving the correct planting depth is more critical for soybean production than it is for corn production... Read more.
As proven year after year, Syngenta reminds wheat growers that weather patterns in the Pacific Northwest... Read more.
What seeding rate will you plant this spring? According to early plant insurance coverage, spring... Read more.
This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Not too late to plant wheat, but risks increase with delays
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals