Seed RC Wheat News
An international team of plant geneticists is trialling a rapid method of producing new varieties... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Monsanto Company has announced changes to its WestBred wheat seed distribution model designed to... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement to acquire the German and Polish winter wheat and winter oilseed... Read more.
Sixteen organizations in the Australia, Canada and the United States representing producers and millers together... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and the TAM Wheat Improvement Program have announced the pending... Read more.
Achieving the correct planting depth is more critical for soybean production than it is for corn production... Read more.
As proven year after year, Syngenta reminds wheat growers that weather patterns in the Pacific Northwest... Read more.
What seeding rate will you plant this spring? According to early plant insurance coverage, spring... Read more.
This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
Despite roller-coaster variations in temperatures, an ongoing drought, and a shortage of preferred varieties, most... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto