Seed RC Wheat News
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and the TAM Wheat Improvement Program have announced the pending... Read more.
Achieving the correct planting depth is more critical for soybean production than it is for corn production... Read more.
As proven year after year, Syngenta reminds wheat growers that weather patterns in the Pacific Northwest... Read more.
What seeding rate will you plant this spring? According to early plant insurance coverage, spring... Read more.
This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
Despite roller-coaster variations in temperatures, an ongoing drought, and a shortage of preferred varieties, most... Read more.
Bitter cold temperatures and ice are posing a threat to livestock and portions of the U.S. winter... Read more.
SY Rowyn, a new AgriPro brand spring wheat variety from Syngenta, will be available to Northern Plains... Read more.
Oakley CL is a new hard red winter wheat Clearfield variety released this fall by the Kansas Agricultural... Read more.
November would be a good time to take a close look at wheat, and see how well it has developed so... Read more.
It's here, and poised to set a new standard for soft white winter wheat performance. Puma (WA8134),... Read more.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America