Seed RC Wheat News
Fusarium head blight or scab infection may result in shriveled and shrunken kernels, lightweight bleached... Read more.
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a leading plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the... Read more.
An international team of plant geneticists is trialling a rapid method of producing new varieties... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Monsanto Company has announced changes to its WestBred wheat seed distribution model designed to... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement to acquire the German and Polish winter wheat and winter oilseed... Read more.
Sixteen organizations in the Australia, Canada and the United States representing producers and millers together... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and the TAM Wheat Improvement Program have announced the pending... Read more.
Achieving the correct planting depth is more critical for soybean production than it is for corn production... Read more.
As proven year after year, Syngenta reminds wheat growers that weather patterns in the Pacific Northwest... Read more.
What seeding rate will you plant this spring? According to early plant insurance coverage, spring... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement