Seed RC Wheat News
Growers may still have time to plant wheat this fall even though cool, wet weather that has delayed... Read more.
Every year the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station conduct Wheat and Oat Variety... Read more.
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
Wheat is a flexible crop as it can potentially fit into different production systems and rotations.... Read more.
Winter wheat yield is affected by production practices, pest management, fertility and weather. One... Read more.
Nebraska growers use seeding rates for winter wheat that vary from 30 to 180 lb per acre (320,000... Read more.
Welcomed, but perhaps untimely rains delayed wheat harvest in some areas of Kansas to the extent... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments help to reduce losses caused by seed transmitted and soilborne fungal diseases... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
Fusarium head blight or scab infection may result in shriveled and shrunken kernels, lightweight bleached... Read more.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?