Seed RC Wheat News
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
Wheat is a flexible crop as it can potentially fit into different production systems and rotations.... Read more.
Winter wheat yield is affected by production practices, pest management, fertility and weather. One... Read more.
Nebraska growers use seeding rates for winter wheat that vary from 30 to 180 lb per acre (320,000... Read more.
Welcomed, but perhaps untimely rains delayed wheat harvest in some areas of Kansas to the extent... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments help to reduce losses caused by seed transmitted and soilborne fungal diseases... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
Fusarium head blight or scab infection may result in shriveled and shrunken kernels, lightweight bleached... Read more.
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a leading plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?