Seed RC Wheat News
With corn and soybean harvest slowed by uncooperative weather, wheat planting is also delayed. Missouri... Read more.
Growers may still have time to plant wheat this fall even though cool, wet weather that has delayed... Read more.
Every year the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station conduct Wheat and Oat Variety... Read more.
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
Wheat is a flexible crop as it can potentially fit into different production systems and rotations.... Read more.
Winter wheat yield is affected by production practices, pest management, fertility and weather. One... Read more.
Nebraska growers use seeding rates for winter wheat that vary from 30 to 180 lb per acre (320,000... Read more.
Welcomed, but perhaps untimely rains delayed wheat harvest in some areas of Kansas to the extent... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments help to reduce losses caused by seed transmitted and soilborne fungal diseases... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement