Seed RC Soybean News
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has teamed with University of Tennessee AgResearch and the Missouri... Read more.
The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
Soybean improvement through plant breeding has been critical over the years for the success of the... Read more.
Dry weather conditions during the growing season followed by late season rains may be the cause of... Read more.
Jay Vroom, CropLife America (CLA) President/CEO reports: As corn and soybean planting season approaches, I'd like... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Seed super boxes offer convenience over bags for growers who use center-fill planters. But if super... Read more.
Seedling success sometimes depends on a good coverup, according to research at the U.S. Department... Read more.
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from... Read more.
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Not too late to plant wheat, but risks increase with delays
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals