Seed RC Soybean News
Early planted soybean often needs visual assessments for stand quality. Nearly every year some soybean... Read more.
Delayed corn planting coupled with frequent rainfall events and poor planting conditions have postponed soybean... Read more.
Opportunities exist for farmers to increase soybean yield and profitability by selecting row spacing... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
Inserting the insect-resistant trait event DAS-81419-2 into soybeans to provide a novel insect resistance by... Read more.
Numerous soybean seeding rate studies have been conducted in the United States. These trials have... Read more.
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has teamed with University of Tennessee AgResearch and the Missouri... Read more.
The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
Soybean improvement through plant breeding has been critical over the years for the success of the... Read more.
Dry weather conditions during the growing season followed by late season rains may be the cause of... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law