Seed RC Soybean News
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean gene whose... Read more.
Due to the excessive and record-breaking rainfall that occurred early Sunday morning, many fields in... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
Many factors can adversely affect soybean germination and emergence. Detecting and identifying emergence problems... Read more.
There are no major insect pests of soybean seedlings, but occasionally we do run into problems. Some... Read more.
Where soybean stands have been severely damaged or lost, producers may be thinking about replanting.... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Despite months of planning, and careful planting, soybean growers often face replant decisions. DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism