Seed RC Soybean News
There are no major insect pests of soybean seedlings, but occasionally we do run into problems. Some... Read more.
Where soybean stands have been severely damaged or lost, producers may be thinking about replanting.... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Despite months of planning, and careful planting, soybean growers often face replant decisions. DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
Early planted soybean often needs visual assessments for stand quality. Nearly every year some soybean... Read more.
Delayed corn planting coupled with frequent rainfall events and poor planting conditions have postponed soybean... Read more.
Opportunities exist for farmers to increase soybean yield and profitability by selecting row spacing... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
Inserting the insect-resistant trait event DAS-81419-2 into soybeans to provide a novel insect resistance by... Read more.
Numerous soybean seeding rate studies have been conducted in the United States. These trials have... Read more.
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?