Seed RC Soybean News
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has teamed with University of Tennessee AgResearch and the Missouri... Read more.
The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
Soybean improvement through plant breeding has been critical over the years for the success of the... Read more.
Dry weather conditions during the growing season followed by late season rains may be the cause of... Read more.
Jay Vroom, CropLife America (CLA) President/CEO reports: As corn and soybean planting season approaches, I'd like... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Seed super boxes offer convenience over bags for growers who use center-fill planters. But if super... Read more.
Seedling success sometimes depends on a good coverup, according to research at the U.S. Department... Read more.
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants