Syngenta soybean portfolio drives grower success
The Syngenta soybean portfolio sustained strong results in 2013 despite adverse conditions. This past growing season was turbulent, unpredictable and far from ideal, yet many growers using Syngenta products exceeded their production goals.
The data below highlights some of the yield advantages growers experienced while using products from the Syngenta soybean portfolio.
NK soybeans* in nationwide yield trials**:
- S39-U2 brand won by a margin of 3.5 bushels per acre versus DuPont Pioneer® 79 percent of the time.
- S38-W4 brand topped DuPont Pioneer by an average of 4.7 bushels per acre 87 percent of the time.
- S20-T6 brand beat DuPont Pioneer by averaging 4.1 bushels more per acre 83 percent of the time.
Syngenta soybean seed treatments:
- Soybeans treated with Clariva Complete Beans nematicide/insecticide/fungicide, a combination of separately registered products, yielded 4.1 percent over the insecticide/fungicide control whereas soybeans treated with Poncho/VOTiVO insecticide/nematicide yielded only 0.3 percent over the insecticide/fungicide control, during pre-commercial, four-year trials in moderate to high cyst nematode environments***.
- In five Syngenta field trials, soybeans treated with CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide, an application of one or more separately registered products, and Vibrance fungicide seed treatment yielded an average of 1.8,1.4 and 2.5 bushels per acre more than soybeans treated with Acceleron, Pioneer PST, and Innovate seed treatments, respectively****.
- Soybeans treated with Avicta Complete Beans 500 nematicide/insecticide/fungicide premix out-yielded DuPont Pioneer varieties treated with Poncho/VOTiVO by 2.3 bushels per acre in fields with nematode pressure*****.
Syngenta soybean fungicide:
- Soybeans treated with Quadris Top SB fungicide yielded a 3.6 bushel per acre advantage against untreated fields******.
- In a Minnesota field trial, NK S22-S1 brand soybeans treated with Clariva Complete Beans and protected by applications of Quilt Xcel fungicide and Endigo ZC insecticide, provided 14.7 more bushels per acre than seed treated with an insecticide and fungicide seed treatment only.
- In Indiana, a Syngenta field trial of NK S39-U2 brand soybeans treated with Clariva Complete Beans and protected by applications of Quilt Xcel fungicide and Endigo ZC insecticide, gained an additional 9.7 bushels per acre versus seed treated with just an insecticide and fungicide seed treatment.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.