CruiserMaxx Beans honored as a No-Till Product of the Year
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from Syngenta was recognized as the No-Till Product of the Year for 2013 in the seed treatments/inoculants category. Syngenta received the award during the 22nd annual National No-Tillage Conference, held January 17, 2014.
"We are honored to have CruiserMaxx Beans recognized as the seed treatment No-Till Product of the Year,” said Wouter Berkhout, Seedcare product lead at Syngenta. “Recognition from these farmers speaks volumes about the early-season pest protection and results that CruiserMaxx Beans consistently provides to soybeans.”
Paid subscribers and readers of No-Till Farmer’s Conservation Tillage Guide selected CruiserMaxx Beans for this award. Many of these voters are farmers who have firsthand experience with the nominated products. Matt Rausch from Winamac, Indiana is one such farmer.
“We do a lot of no-till soybeans following corn, and I think we get a lot of early-season protection from pests with CruiserMaxx Beans,” said Rausch. “We also see a lot better stands. There are definitely a lot more soybeans, and they are better-looking compared to areas that are untreated.”
This recognition is a testament to the Syngenta commitment to provide seed treatments that will enable soybeans to start strong and ultimately allow farmers to grow more soybeans.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning