CruiserMaxx Beans honored as a No-Till Product of the Year
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from Syngenta was recognized as the No-Till Product of the Year for 2013 in the seed treatments/inoculants category. Syngenta received the award during the 22nd annual National No-Tillage Conference, held January 17, 2014.
"We are honored to have CruiserMaxx Beans recognized as the seed treatment No-Till Product of the Year,” said Wouter Berkhout, Seedcare product lead at Syngenta. “Recognition from these farmers speaks volumes about the early-season pest protection and results that CruiserMaxx Beans consistently provides to soybeans.”
Paid subscribers and readers of No-Till Farmer’s Conservation Tillage Guide selected CruiserMaxx Beans for this award. Many of these voters are farmers who have firsthand experience with the nominated products. Matt Rausch from Winamac, Indiana is one such farmer.
“We do a lot of no-till soybeans following corn, and I think we get a lot of early-season protection from pests with CruiserMaxx Beans,” said Rausch. “We also see a lot better stands. There are definitely a lot more soybeans, and they are better-looking compared to areas that are untreated.”
This recognition is a testament to the Syngenta commitment to provide seed treatments that will enable soybeans to start strong and ultimately allow farmers to grow more soybeans.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.