Seed RC Corn News
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
With the potential for wet soils in some areas of the country this spring, compaction may be an issue... Read more.
Purdue University scientists will receive $1.1 million to find ways to increase maize's tolerance to... Read more.
What is your guess for the March 28th USDA projection for planted acreage for corn? Likely, if you... Read more.
Following the 2012 drought, many Nebraska growers are faced with water allocations and looking for... Read more.
As the Maize Genetics and Genomics Database project moves forward, Off the Cob caught up with MaizeGDB... Read more.
Syngenta is rebranding the existing Garst and Golden Harvest corn seed brands and will launch a revised... Read more.
Recent declines in U.S. corn futures prices have failed to dent growers' enthusiasm for planting the... Read more.
Relative corn and soybean prices over the past few crop years have encouraged expansion of corn acreage... Read more.
The optimal corn population for any situation will depend on the anticipated environment and how the... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has fully deregulated Agrisure Duracade,... Read more.
When it comes to planting corn, how deep is deep enough and how shallow is too shallow? In a planting... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease