Seed RC Corn News
Syngenta is adding to its pool of the most diverse corn genetics in the industry with the introduction... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Syngenta announced a three-year commitment to contribute $1 to the renewable fuels industry for every... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and, in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Corn planting progress ground to a halt again in late May with 85 percent of Iowa’s corn planted... Read more.
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
According to the USDA/NASS (http://www.nass.usda.gov/) for the week ending May 19, corn was 74 percent... Read more.
Successful emergence (fast & uniform) does not guarantee successful stand establishment in corn. The next... Read more.
Wet weather is expected in most of the U.S. Midwest this week, slowing a corn planting pace that already... Read more.
As of May 5, an estimated 12 percent of this year’s corn crop had been planted, at a point in... Read more.
Rain and cool weather continue to interfere with planting progress across much of Missouri. Many are... Read more.
One of the coolest springs on record has delayed most producers across the Midwest from getting in... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement