Seed RC Corn News
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and, in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Corn planting progress ground to a halt again in late May with 85 percent of Iowa’s corn planted... Read more.
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
According to the USDA/NASS (http://www.nass.usda.gov/) for the week ending May 19, corn was 74 percent... Read more.
Successful emergence (fast & uniform) does not guarantee successful stand establishment in corn. The next... Read more.
Wet weather is expected in most of the U.S. Midwest this week, slowing a corn planting pace that already... Read more.
As of May 5, an estimated 12 percent of this year’s corn crop had been planted, at a point in... Read more.
Rain and cool weather continue to interfere with planting progress across much of Missouri. Many are... Read more.
One of the coolest springs on record has delayed most producers across the Midwest from getting in... Read more.
What should producers expect if they plant corn into soils that are too wet in order to get it planted... Read more.
Growers across the Corn Belt are either anxiously waiting to get into their fields or are in the early... Read more.
The spring rains that have improved soil moisture conditions in many areas have been welcomed as favoring... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?