Seed RC Corn News
Mycogen Seeds will feature PowerCore, a new trait technology, in its corn hybrid lineup for the 2015... Read more.
“Enogen corn” is a special type of corn developed by Syngenta for ethanol production. It... Read more.
Entomologists with Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences have released updated... Read more.
The Bt corn trait table that is available on our Agronomic Crops Insects web site (http://oardc.osu.edu/ag/)... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
The Agrisure Viptera 3110 trait stack from Syngenta has received Environmental Protection Agency approval for... Read more.
Syngenta announced the registration in Argentina of Fortenza, a novel seed treatment insecticide, for use... Read more.
Choosing the right seed for a field is the first critical step toward an abundant harvest. However,... Read more.
Carefully planning for the next crop season can help minimize many corn diseases and the losses they... Read more.
Bt corn is now available in a great many products and with efficacy against a variety of insects.... Read more.
Syngenta announced it has received federal registration for Vibrance seed treatment fungicide for more than... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement