Seed RC Corn News
Bt corn is now available in a great many products and with efficacy against a variety of insects.... Read more.
Syngenta announced it has received federal registration for Vibrance seed treatment fungicide for more than... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
Syngenta is adding to its pool of the most diverse corn genetics in the industry with the introduction... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Syngenta announced a three-year commitment to contribute $1 to the renewable fuels industry for every... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and, in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Corn planting progress ground to a halt again in late May with 85 percent of Iowa’s corn planted... Read more.
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
According to the USDA/NASS (http://www.nass.usda.gov/) for the week ending May 19, corn was 74 percent... Read more.
Successful emergence (fast & uniform) does not guarantee successful stand establishment in corn. The next... Read more.
Wet weather is expected in most of the U.S. Midwest this week, slowing a corn planting pace that already... Read more.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease