Seed RC Corn News
The Bt corn trait table that is available on our Agronomic Crops Insects web site (http://oardc.osu.edu/ag/)... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
The Agrisure Viptera 3110 trait stack from Syngenta has received Environmental Protection Agency approval for... Read more.
Syngenta announced the registration in Argentina of Fortenza, a novel seed treatment insecticide, for use... Read more.
Choosing the right seed for a field is the first critical step toward an abundant harvest. However,... Read more.
Carefully planning for the next crop season can help minimize many corn diseases and the losses they... Read more.
Bt corn is now available in a great many products and with efficacy against a variety of insects.... Read more.
Syngenta announced it has received federal registration for Vibrance seed treatment fungicide for more than... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
Syngenta is adding to its pool of the most diverse corn genetics in the industry with the introduction... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Syngenta announced a three-year commitment to contribute $1 to the renewable fuels industry for every... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?