Seed RC Corn News
Archer Daniels Midland Co, one of the world's top grain traders, said on Friday it will not accept... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Michigan State University Extension educators who work with the Thumb Ag Research and Education (TARE)... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo.– When it comes to corn seeding rates, sometimes less is more. Planting more seeds... Read more.
Winfield Solutions announced its 2014 Croplan seed lineup, which gives farmers the ability to better-manage... Read more.
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, Internet chat... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds will feature PowerCore, a new trait technology, in its corn hybrid lineup for the 2015... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta