Seed RC Corn News
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Michigan State University Extension educators who work with the Thumb Ag Research and Education (TARE)... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo.– When it comes to corn seeding rates, sometimes less is more. Planting more seeds... Read more.
Winfield Solutions announced its 2014 Croplan seed lineup, which gives farmers the ability to better-manage... Read more.
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, Internet chat... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds will feature PowerCore, a new trait technology, in its corn hybrid lineup for the 2015... Read more.
“Enogen corn” is a special type of corn developed by Syngenta for ethanol production. It... Read more.
Entomologists with Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences have released updated... Read more.
The Bt corn trait table that is available on our Agronomic Crops Insects web site (http://oardc.osu.edu/ag/)... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?