Seed RC Corn News
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Seed Treatment (Insecticides, Fungicides,... Read more.
Archer Daniels Midland Co, one of the world's top grain traders, said on Friday it will not accept... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Michigan State University Extension educators who work with the Thumb Ag Research and Education (TARE)... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo.– When it comes to corn seeding rates, sometimes less is more. Planting more seeds... Read more.
Winfield Solutions announced its 2014 Croplan seed lineup, which gives farmers the ability to better-manage... Read more.
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, Internet chat... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields