Seed RC Corn News
Jay Vroom, CropLife America (CLA) President/CEO reports: As corn and soybean planting season approaches, I'd like... Read more.
March is here, anticipation is building and our fields may dry out soon, if rain holds off. So when... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Syngenta AG said on Monday it had halted commercial sales in Canada of corn seed containing a new... Read more.
Seed super boxes offer convenience over bags for growers who use center-fill planters. But if super... Read more.
Syngenta AG will require U.S. farmers who plant a new type of genetically modified corn this spring... Read more.
Seedling success sometimes depends on a good coverup, according to research at the U.S. Department... Read more.
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Seed Treatment (Insecticides, Fungicides,... Read more.
Archer Daniels Midland Co, one of the world's top grain traders, said on Friday it will not accept... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?