Seed RC Corn News
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
Whether corn prices are high or low, growers can maximize their income by selecting the optimum plant... Read more.
Jay Vroom, CropLife America (CLA) President/CEO reports: As corn and soybean planting season approaches, I'd like... Read more.
March is here, anticipation is building and our fields may dry out soon, if rain holds off. So when... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Syngenta AG said on Monday it had halted commercial sales in Canada of corn seed containing a new... Read more.
Seed super boxes offer convenience over bags for growers who use center-fill planters. But if super... Read more.
Syngenta AG will require U.S. farmers who plant a new type of genetically modified corn this spring... Read more.
Seedling success sometimes depends on a good coverup, according to research at the U.S. Department... Read more.
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Seed Treatment (Insecticides, Fungicides,... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta