Seed RC Corn News
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Corn planting will soon begin in earnest. But Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) On-Farm Network replicated... Read more.
The Iowa Corn Promotion Board is the recipient of a newly issued patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
The USDA released its highly anticipated Prospective Plantings report Monday, and the report showed a... Read more.
Cold and wet weather conditions have hindered corn planting during the month of March in Louisiana.... Read more.
The U.S. agriculture industry must devise a system to handle genetically modified crops barred by... Read more.
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
Whether corn prices are high or low, growers can maximize their income by selecting the optimum plant... Read more.
Jay Vroom, CropLife America (CLA) President/CEO reports: As corn and soybean planting season approaches, I'd like... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals