Seed RC Corn News
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
What should producers expect if they planted corn into soils that were too wet, and what can they... Read more.
Corn planting progress throughout Indiana in 2014 has been slow to date. As of April 27, USDA-NASS... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It may be too early to think about replanting corn yet, but it’s a good time to look at guides... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
Syngenta AG, the world's largest crop chemicals company, said on Monday it did not expect to learn... Read more.
The corn market continues to be influenced by two major fundamental factors. One is the on-going high... Read more.
The 2014 corn planting season is certainly off to a slow start in Indiana and elsewhere across the... Read more.
For Indiana farmers with a lot of acreage to plant, two Purdue Extension agronomists say it’s... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals