Seed RC Corn News
Lowering temperatures for two hours each day reduces the height of corn without affecting its seed... Read more.
Corn seedlings are most vulnerable and susceptible to damage from planting through the V6 growth stage.... Read more.
Farmers with recently planted and newly emerged corn need to watch their fields for cold injury, even... Read more.
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
What should producers expect if they planted corn into soils that were too wet, and what can they... Read more.
Corn planting progress throughout Indiana in 2014 has been slow to date. As of April 27, USDA-NASS... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It may be too early to think about replanting corn yet, but it’s a good time to look at guides... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
Syngenta AG, the world's largest crop chemicals company, said on Monday it did not expect to learn... Read more.
The corn market continues to be influenced by two major fundamental factors. One is the on-going high... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement