Seed RC Corn News
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
Past university research indicates that optimal plant populations for early (mid to late April) and... Read more.
Last week Peter Thomison received several reports of abnormal corn emergence. Often the problems... Read more.
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
Ceres, Inc., an agricultural biotechnology and seed company, has been awarded a U.S. patent for a... Read more.
Lowering temperatures for two hours each day reduces the height of corn without affecting its seed... Read more.
Corn seedlings are most vulnerable and susceptible to damage from planting through the V6 growth stage.... Read more.
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta