Seed RC Corn News
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
Ceres, Inc., an agricultural biotechnology and seed company, has been awarded a U.S. patent for a... Read more.
Lowering temperatures for two hours each day reduces the height of corn without affecting its seed... Read more.
Corn seedlings are most vulnerable and susceptible to damage from planting through the V6 growth stage.... Read more.
Farmers with recently planted and newly emerged corn need to watch their fields for cold injury, even... Read more.
The French parliament gave final approval on Monday to a law prohibiting the cultivation of any... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
What should producers expect if they planted corn into soils that were too wet, and what can they... Read more.
Corn planting progress throughout Indiana in 2014 has been slow to date. As of April 27, USDA-NASS... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease