Seed RC Corn News
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Three Rivers Energy, LLC hosted a ribbon cutting event and open house to mark the one-year anniversary... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
Past university research indicates that optimal plant populations for early (mid to late April) and... Read more.
Last week Peter Thomison received several reports of abnormal corn emergence. Often the problems... Read more.
The USDA’s Crop Progress report showed just what analysts expected – significant progress in planting... Read more.
Looking out across wet fields, it’s tempting to consider switching to shorter season corn hybrids... Read more.
Ceres, Inc., an agricultural biotechnology and seed company, has been awarded a U.S. patent for a... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement