Seed RC Corn News
Growers should compare performance data carefully before making a corn hybrid selection for the 2013... Read more.
CropLife Foundation (CLF) announced that it will publish a comprehensive report in the spring 2013... Read more.
Another company issued a report that its drought-tolerant hybrids did well in regions of last summer’s... Read more.
The corn market will continue to be influenced by an array of factors over the next several months.... Read more.
Growers are told to turn to their seed dealer or crop advisor for the answers to specific questions... Read more.
Syngenta has introduced a diverse line-up of 70 new corn hybrids for the 2013 planting season. The... Read more.
Farmers will pay significantly more for the seed they'll plant in 2013 but make up for it with higher... Read more.
Nebraska, like many parts of the western Corn Belt, is experiencing one of the most severe droughts... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has granted registration of its Agrisure Duracade... Read more.
Hybrid maturity ratings have always been a sort of mystery to farmers and consultants alike. One factor... Read more.
The drought this summer was brutal and most Corn Belt states saw many of their plants wither under... Read more.
The global seed market grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6 percent during the... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease