Seed RC Corn News
Iowa 2012 corn yields ended at 137 bu/acre (see USDA-NASS data), dropping 22 percent below the 30-year... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Syngenta announced plans to invest $77 million in the expansion of its corn seed production facility... Read more.
A team of plant geneticists at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) has successfully demonstrated what... Read more.
With the corn growing season rapidly approaching, many producers are faced with the task of deciphering... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Many producers in the Nebraska Panhandle will be faced with an uncertain water supply this coming... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
Do you have all of your 2013 seed corn booked? Are you guaranteed of getting what you want? Will you... Read more.
Growers should compare performance data carefully before making a corn hybrid selection for the 2013... Read more.
CropLife Foundation (CLF) announced that it will publish a comprehensive report in the spring 2013... Read more.
Another company issued a report that its drought-tolerant hybrids did well in regions of last summer’s... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning