Seed RC Corn News
A team of plant geneticists at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) has successfully demonstrated what... Read more.
With the corn growing season rapidly approaching, many producers are faced with the task of deciphering... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Many producers in the Nebraska Panhandle will be faced with an uncertain water supply this coming... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
Do you have all of your 2013 seed corn booked? Are you guaranteed of getting what you want? Will you... Read more.
Growers should compare performance data carefully before making a corn hybrid selection for the 2013... Read more.
CropLife Foundation (CLF) announced that it will publish a comprehensive report in the spring 2013... Read more.
Another company issued a report that its drought-tolerant hybrids did well in regions of last summer’s... Read more.
The corn market will continue to be influenced by an array of factors over the next several months.... Read more.
Growers are told to turn to their seed dealer or crop advisor for the answers to specific questions... Read more.
Syngenta has introduced a diverse line-up of 70 new corn hybrids for the 2013 planting season. The... Read more.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta