Seed RC Corn News
With the corn growing season rapidly approaching, many producers are faced with the task of deciphering... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Many producers in the Nebraska Panhandle will be faced with an uncertain water supply this coming... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
Do you have all of your 2013 seed corn booked? Are you guaranteed of getting what you want? Will you... Read more.
Growers should compare performance data carefully before making a corn hybrid selection for the 2013... Read more.
CropLife Foundation (CLF) announced that it will publish a comprehensive report in the spring 2013... Read more.
Another company issued a report that its drought-tolerant hybrids did well in regions of last summer’s... Read more.
The corn market will continue to be influenced by an array of factors over the next several months.... Read more.
Growers are told to turn to their seed dealer or crop advisor for the answers to specific questions... Read more.
Syngenta has introduced a diverse line-up of 70 new corn hybrids for the 2013 planting season. The... Read more.
Farmers will pay significantly more for the seed they'll plant in 2013 but make up for it with higher... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals