Seed RC Corn News
Syngenta announced that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has fully deregulated Agrisure Duracade,... Read more.
When it comes to planting corn, how deep is deep enough and how shallow is too shallow? In a planting... Read more.
Corn growers debating between drought-tolerant and conventional hybrids for the 2013 growing season might want... Read more.
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, internet chat... Read more.
The devastating drought of 2012 damaged many crops and reduced yields. But the drought also hurt the... Read more.
Iowa 2012 corn yields ended at 137 bu/acre (see USDA-NASS data), dropping 22 percent below the 30-year... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Syngenta announced plans to invest $77 million in the expansion of its corn seed production facility... Read more.
A team of plant geneticists at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) has successfully demonstrated what... Read more.
With the corn growing season rapidly approaching, many producers are faced with the task of deciphering... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Many producers in the Nebraska Panhandle will be faced with an uncertain water supply this coming... Read more.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto