Seed RC Corn News
Syngenta is rebranding the existing Garst and Golden Harvest corn seed brands and will launch a revised... Read more.
Recent declines in U.S. corn futures prices have failed to dent growers' enthusiasm for planting the... Read more.
Relative corn and soybean prices over the past few crop years have encouraged expansion of corn acreage... Read more.
The optimal corn population for any situation will depend on the anticipated environment and how the... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has fully deregulated Agrisure Duracade,... Read more.
When it comes to planting corn, how deep is deep enough and how shallow is too shallow? In a planting... Read more.
Corn growers debating between drought-tolerant and conventional hybrids for the 2013 growing season might want... Read more.
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, internet chat... Read more.
The devastating drought of 2012 damaged many crops and reduced yields. But the drought also hurt the... Read more.
Iowa 2012 corn yields ended at 137 bu/acre (see USDA-NASS data), dropping 22 percent below the 30-year... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Syngenta announced plans to invest $77 million in the expansion of its corn seed production facility... Read more.
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?