Seed RC Corn News
One of the speakers at the University of Illinois Agronomy Day at Urbana this past week was quoted... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Wyffels Hybrids recently broke ground for an expansion of its company's Atkinson, Ill., production... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Three Rivers Energy, LLC hosted a ribbon cutting event and open house to mark the one-year anniversary... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
Past university research indicates that optimal plant populations for early (mid to late April) and... Read more.
Last week Peter Thomison received several reports of abnormal corn emergence. Often the problems... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law