Seed RC Corn News
Building off of a year in which Syngenta corn hybrids out-yielded major competitors on farms across... Read more.
Syngenta announced that it has renewed and enhanced its program with Gavilon Grain, LLC, to provide... Read more.
One of the speakers at the University of Illinois Agronomy Day at Urbana this past week was quoted... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Wyffels Hybrids recently broke ground for an expansion of its company's Atkinson, Ill., production... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Three Rivers Energy, LLC hosted a ribbon cutting event and open house to mark the one-year anniversary... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
Since the first plant genome sequence was obtained for the plant Arabidopsis in 2000, scientists... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto