Potash Ridge receives ground water discharge permit
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground Water Discharge Permit for the Blawn Mountain Project.
On June 17, 2014 the corporation announced that UDWQ had issued a Public Notice of Intent to Issue Ground Water Discharge Permit. This initiated a 30-day public comment period that ended on July 16, 2014. No comments or objections were received during this period. As such, UDWQ has issued the final Permit to Potash Ridge. The receipt of the Permit represents another major permitting milestone for the Project.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto