Potash Ridge receives ground water discharge permit
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground Water Discharge Permit for the Blawn Mountain Project.
On June 17, 2014 the corporation announced that UDWQ had issued a Public Notice of Intent to Issue Ground Water Discharge Permit. This initiated a 30-day public comment period that ended on July 16, 2014. No comments or objections were received during this period. As such, UDWQ has issued the final Permit to Potash Ridge. The receipt of the Permit represents another major permitting milestone for the Project.
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals