North American potash inventories at the producer level climbed in February, despite an increase in... Read more.
The benefits of placing a portion of the crop’s fertilizer needs in a concentrated band at planting... Read more.
Although many factors and sources affect water quality, Ohio corn, soybean and wheat farmers want... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
Including starter fertilizer with any fertility program can play a big role in getting corn off to... Read more.
A lot of careful consideration goes into selecting which fertilizer should be added to a crop. After... Read more.
Production levels for key grain crops, including corn and soybeans, are projected to increase in both... Read more.
Soil testing is the foundation upon which we make nutrient recommendations. Something equally important that... Read more.
Phosphorous recycled from human and animal waste for plant fertilizer could ease demand for the dwindling,... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer producer Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says it is determined to buy most, if not... Read more.
India plans to cut its fertilizer subsidy bill by at least 15 percent for the fiscal year 2013-14,... Read more.
The world's top potash producers may abandon attempts to rein in output to keep prices high, switching... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?