The world's top potash producers may abandon attempts to rein in output to keep prices high, switching... Read more.
The global potash fertilizer industry is expected to exceed $39 billion by 2017, with a CAGR of 4.9... Read more.
Total variable input costs for the 2013 corn and soybean crops are likely to stay about the same as... Read more.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for leading North American potash miners, has signed a new... Read more.
Belarussian Potash Co. (BPC), a trader for Belaruskali and Russian potash producer Uralkali, agreed Wednesday... Read more.
Speculation that the world’s potash prices have reached a new floor has been circulating, and... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are steady to lower at this point in 2013. At this point in time it looks like crop... Read more.
Treated wastewater solids called biosolids are sometimes used by farmers to boost soil nutrient levels.... Read more.
With 2012 over, all eyes are now shifting to 2013 and how the new crop year will impact the phosphate... Read more.
When in new areas or countries, it's a good idea to take the opportunity to observe the local farming... Read more.
Determining the right fertilizer rate for cotton production as part of 4R Nutrient Stewardship depends... Read more.
4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre