Soil testing is the foundation upon which we make nutrient recommendations. Something equally important that... Read more.
Phosphorous recycled from human and animal waste for plant fertilizer could ease demand for the dwindling,... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer producer Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says it is determined to buy most, if not... Read more.
India plans to cut its fertilizer subsidy bill by at least 15 percent for the fiscal year 2013-14,... Read more.
The world's top potash producers may abandon attempts to rein in output to keep prices high, switching... Read more.
The global potash fertilizer industry is expected to exceed $39 billion by 2017, with a CAGR of 4.9... Read more.
Total variable input costs for the 2013 corn and soybean crops are likely to stay about the same as... Read more.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for leading North American potash miners, has signed a new... Read more.
Belarussian Potash Co. (BPC), a trader for Belaruskali and Russian potash producer Uralkali, agreed Wednesday... Read more.
Speculation that the world’s potash prices have reached a new floor has been circulating, and... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are steady to lower at this point in 2013. At this point in time it looks like crop... Read more.
Treated wastewater solids called biosolids are sometimes used by farmers to boost soil nutrient levels.... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?