Treated wastewater solids called biosolids are sometimes used by farmers to boost soil nutrient levels.... Read more.
With 2012 over, all eyes are now shifting to 2013 and how the new crop year will impact the phosphate... Read more.
When in new areas or countries, it's a good idea to take the opportunity to observe the local farming... Read more.
Determining the right fertilizer rate for cotton production as part of 4R Nutrient Stewardship depends... Read more.
4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
Despite its deserts and seemingly ag averse landscape, Morocco is becoming a significant player in... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
After a lackluster third quarter for most potash manufacturers followed by announcements of temporary mine... Read more.
Phosphorous and potassium exist naturally in the soil as a part of rock, clay and other minerals that... Read more.
With harvest finishing early and the potential for some nice fall weather ahead, producers may be... Read more.
Growers conducting soil tests this fall may be surprised at unexpectedly low potassium (K) levels.... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer provided basic soybean field fertility principles to remind agronomists and crop consultants about... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America