Uralkali OAO, the world's second-largest producer of potash fertilizer, is looking to buy potash assets... Read more.
Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
As preparations are made for planting the 2013 wheat crop, growers should consider how the 2012 drought... Read more.
Exceptionally dry conditions this summer will result in low crop yield in much of Iowa, and weather... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
OAO Uralkali, one of the world’s largest producers of potash, may be the next company to announce... Read more.
Dry soils have resulted in a high incidence of potassium (K) deficiency symptoms in both corn and... Read more.
The dry conditions this summer are resulting in quite variable corn growth and production potential.... Read more.
The severe drought conditions that persist in much of the Midwest have caused complete crop failure... Read more.
The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) released a new report showing that global potash markets are recovering... Read more.
Recently, potash market discussions have centered around the anticipated increase in potash production expected by... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants