American potash inventories dipped nearly 9 percent in August at the producer level, but were still... Read more.
Yield expectations across Ohio are variable based on summer rainfall patterns, so nutrient management strategies... Read more.
Uralkali OAO, the world's second-largest producer of potash fertilizer, is looking to buy potash assets... Read more.
Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
As preparations are made for planting the 2013 wheat crop, growers should consider how the 2012 drought... Read more.
Exceptionally dry conditions this summer will result in low crop yield in much of Iowa, and weather... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
OAO Uralkali, one of the world’s largest producers of potash, may be the next company to announce... Read more.
Dry soils have resulted in a high incidence of potassium (K) deficiency symptoms in both corn and... Read more.
The dry conditions this summer are resulting in quite variable corn growth and production potential.... Read more.
The severe drought conditions that persist in much of the Midwest have caused complete crop failure... Read more.
The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants