As farmers look further into crop nutrition for an edge, retailers and crop consultants are under... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan will temporarily shut down its six Canadian potash mines this summer... Read more.
Changes in fertilizer use efficiency are likely to become one of the main drivers of future fertilizer... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Cool, wet conditions in much of the Midwest and concerns regarding future weather will delay the normal... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
The Phosphorus Sustainability Research Coordination Network (RCN) kicks off its first meeting in Washington, D.C.,... Read more.
The Phosphorus Sustainability Research Coordination Network (RCN) kicks off its first meeting in Washington,... Read more.
A more comprehensive and consistent system for modeling phosphorus loss is now available, thanks to... Read more.
North American inventories of the crop nutrient potash at the mine level dipped in March as exports... Read more.
With spring's arrival, it is a good time to address some questions on soil testing that came up during... Read more.
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals