11/05/2012 7:00:00 AM
With harvest finishing early and the potential for some nice fall weather ahead, producers may be... Read more.
10/31/2012 7:00:00 AM
Growers conducting soil tests this fall may be surprised at unexpectedly low potassium (K) levels.... Read more.
10/11/2012 7:20:00 AM
DuPont Pioneer provided basic soybean field fertility principles to remind agronomists and crop consultants about... Read more.
10/08/2012 7:00:00 AM
Right now prices for urea, DAP and potash are all down from year ago levels, but prices for anhydrous... Read more.
10/01/2012 7:00:00 AM
A new private soil-testing laboratory began operations this fall in Iowa (based in Ames), testing... Read more.
09/26/2012 7:00:00 AM
The soils of the Northern Great Plains tend to be geologically young soils because soil development... Read more.
09/24/2012 7:00:00 AM
The right time to take soil samples is in rhythm with the crop rotation. Normally it’s best... Read more.
09/19/2012 11:40:00 AM
Some of the world's biggest fertilizer companies are banking that the aftermath of the worst U.S.... Read more.
09/19/2012 7:30:00 AM
American potash inventories dipped nearly 9 percent in August at the producer level, but were still... Read more.
09/19/2012 7:05:00 AM
Yield expectations across Ohio are variable based on summer rainfall patterns, so nutrient management strategies... Read more.
09/17/2012 7:30:00 AM
Uralkali OAO, the world's second-largest producer of potash fertilizer, is looking to buy potash assets... Read more.
09/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company