Most of the phosphate rock that is mined from the earth goes toward making fertilizer for crop production.... Read more.
Winter wheat planting is quickly approaching and considerations for preplant P and K applications should... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
India has bought 160,000 tonnes of crop nutrient diammonium phosphate (DAP) from China at the lowest... Read more.
The Fertility Recommendation Spreadsheet has been updated to provide more functionality in developing fertility... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Fertilizing with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus definitely improves crop yields, but does it also improve... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Wednesday he doesn't expect the breakup... Read more.
Russian potash producer Uralkali, which decided to break out of a trading venture with its Belarus... Read more.
As wheat harvest continues, the question always comes up regarding the value of wheat straw sold out... Read more.
North America's stocks of the crop nutrient potash shrank about 8 percent in June, but remained at... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?