North America's stocks of the crop nutrient potash shrank about 8 percent in June, but remained at... Read more.
As farmers look further into crop nutrition for an edge, retailers and crop consultants are under... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan will temporarily shut down its six Canadian potash mines this summer... Read more.
Changes in fertilizer use efficiency are likely to become one of the main drivers of future fertilizer... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Cool, wet conditions in much of the Midwest and concerns regarding future weather will delay the normal... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
The Phosphorus Sustainability Research Coordination Network (RCN) kicks off its first meeting in Washington, D.C.,... Read more.
The Phosphorus Sustainability Research Coordination Network (RCN) kicks off its first meeting in Washington,... Read more.
A more comprehensive and consistent system for modeling phosphorus loss is now available, thanks to... Read more.
North American inventories of the crop nutrient potash at the mine level dipped in March as exports... Read more.
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night