Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
Do you have fields that have excessive phosphorus levels? The way we are handling it has changed!... Read more.
In a publication brought to the public’s attention by news release from the University of Illinois... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
For corn and soybeans, field research has shown that fall application of phosphorus (P) and potassium... Read more.
German potash maker K+S announced plans on Thursday to cut costs by 500 million euros ($670 million)... Read more.
Corn and soybean harvest continues to move along in Illinois, and as the 2013 crops come off, thoughts... Read more.
In the chemical age of agriculture that began in the 1960s, potassium chloride (KCl), the common salt... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
One thing that has become very clear working with understanding soil test results over the past... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
As post-harvest soil test and fertilization season begins, gowers and ag retailers need to be aware... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta