Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
As post-harvest soil test and fertilization season begins, gowers and ag retailers need to be aware... Read more.
Most of the phosphate rock that is mined from the earth goes toward making fertilizer for crop production.... Read more.
Winter wheat planting is quickly approaching and considerations for preplant P and K applications should... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
India has bought 160,000 tonnes of crop nutrient diammonium phosphate (DAP) from China at the lowest... Read more.
The Fertility Recommendation Spreadsheet has been updated to provide more functionality in developing fertility... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Fertilizing with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus definitely improves crop yields, but does it also improve... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Wednesday he doesn't expect the breakup... Read more.
Russian potash producer Uralkali, which decided to break out of a trading venture with its Belarus... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014