Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan will temporarily shut down its six Canadian potash mines this summer... Read more.
Changes in fertilizer use efficiency are likely to become one of the main drivers of future fertilizer... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Cool, wet conditions in much of the Midwest and concerns regarding future weather will delay the normal... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
The Phosphorus Sustainability Research Coordination Network (RCN) kicks off its first meeting in Washington, D.C.,... Read more.
The Phosphorus Sustainability Research Coordination Network (RCN) kicks off its first meeting in Washington,... Read more.
A more comprehensive and consistent system for modeling phosphorus loss is now available, thanks to... Read more.
North American inventories of the crop nutrient potash at the mine level dipped in March as exports... Read more.
With spring's arrival, it is a good time to address some questions on soil testing that came up during... Read more.
North American potash inventories at the producer level climbed in February, despite an increase in... Read more.
The benefits of placing a portion of the crop’s fertilizer needs in a concentrated band at planting... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants