In a publication brought to the public’s attention by news release from the University of Illinois... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
For corn and soybeans, field research has shown that fall application of phosphorus (P) and potassium... Read more.
German potash maker K+S announced plans on Thursday to cut costs by 500 million euros ($670 million)... Read more.
Corn and soybean harvest continues to move along in Illinois, and as the 2013 crops come off, thoughts... Read more.
In the chemical age of agriculture that began in the 1960s, potassium chloride (KCl), the common salt... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
One thing that has become very clear working with understanding soil test results over the past... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
As post-harvest soil test and fertilization season begins, gowers and ag retailers need to be aware... Read more.
Most of the phosphate rock that is mined from the earth goes toward making fertilizer for crop production.... Read more.
Winter wheat planting is quickly approaching and considerations for preplant P and K applications should... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America