Some data suggests that Iowa farmers may be mining their soils when it comes to phosphorus (P) and... Read more.
Lower phosphate fertilizer prices have generated interest among farmers to build soil phosphorus levels. At... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains... Read more.
India will cut potash subsidies by nearly a fifth for the year starting in April as the government... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer producer Agrium Inc said on Friday the cost of expanding its Vanscoy, Saskatchewan... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Phosphate Holdings, Inc., announced the addition... Read more.
Underuse of phosphorus-based fertilizers in Africa currently contributes to a growing yield gap—the difference between... Read more.
Sometimes we are slow to see the obvious, especially when it’s something that we have been walking... Read more.
Nutrient reduction strategies are being implemented around the country to help address nutrient-related water quality... Read more.
The social dimension is one of the three major pillars of sustainability. Sustainable plant nutrition... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning