Do you have fields that have excessive phosphorus levels? The way we are handling it has changed!... Read more.
In a publication brought to the public’s attention by news release from the University of Illinois... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
For corn and soybeans, field research has shown that fall application of phosphorus (P) and potassium... Read more.
German potash maker K+S announced plans on Thursday to cut costs by 500 million euros ($670 million)... Read more.
Corn and soybean harvest continues to move along in Illinois, and as the 2013 crops come off, thoughts... Read more.
In the chemical age of agriculture that began in the 1960s, potassium chloride (KCl), the common salt... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
One thing that has become very clear working with understanding soil test results over the past... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
As post-harvest soil test and fertilization season begins, gowers and ag retailers need to be aware... Read more.
Most of the phosphate rock that is mined from the earth goes toward making fertilizer for crop production.... Read more.
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership