The MU Soil Test has been flooded with soil samples from early March. Spring is the time when normally... Read more.
Fertilizer prices have been increasing in recent months; however, per acre fertilizer costs should be... Read more.
Lower commodity prices, high land rent costs and the desire to get a running start on the 2014 growing... Read more.
Many producers could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer is simply... Read more.
India has agreed to buy potash from Russia's Uralkali at the lowest price in seven years and about... Read more.
Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Compass Minerals has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wolf Trax, Inc., an innovative micronutrient... Read more.
Progress is being made on 10 projects funded through the Iowa Nutrient Research Center at Iowa State... Read more.
I expect that this headline may lead some to believe I am about to discuss the monetary value of poultry... Read more.
Retail prices for some types of fertilizer have turned higher since bottoming out near the end of... Read more.
We are familiar with the concept of preventative medicine, where health problems are avoided by good... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta