Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Compass Minerals has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wolf Trax, Inc., an innovative micronutrient... Read more.
Progress is being made on 10 projects funded through the Iowa Nutrient Research Center at Iowa State... Read more.
I expect that this headline may lead some to believe I am about to discuss the monetary value of poultry... Read more.
Retail prices for some types of fertilizer have turned higher since bottoming out near the end of... Read more.
We are familiar with the concept of preventative medicine, where health problems are avoided by good... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
Some data suggests that Iowa farmers may be mining their soils when it comes to phosphorus (P) and... Read more.
Lower phosphate fertilizer prices have generated interest among farmers to build soil phosphorus levels. At... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains... Read more.
India will cut potash subsidies by nearly a fifth for the year starting in April as the government... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law