Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient, Crop... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
After months of steady decline, fertilizer prices have turned higher in the last few months. Retail... Read more.
Potash demand and spot market pricing strengthened throughout the first quarter. In North America, demand... Read more.
Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko signaled to Russian potash producer Uralkali on Friday that he was... Read more.
The MU Soil Test has been flooded with soil samples from early March. Spring is the time when normally... Read more.
Fertilizer prices have been increasing in recent months; however, per acre fertilizer costs should be... Read more.
Lower commodity prices, high land rent costs and the desire to get a running start on the 2014 growing... Read more.
Many producers could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer is simply... Read more.
India has agreed to buy potash from Russia's Uralkali at the lowest price in seven years and about... Read more.
Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Compass Minerals has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wolf Trax, Inc., an innovative micronutrient... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?