U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 fertilizer company globally, announced the launch of phosphate ore production at... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
Over the next few months my articles will discuss potential practices dairy farmers could consider... Read more.
Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient, Crop... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
After months of steady decline, fertilizer prices have turned higher in the last few months. Retail... Read more.
Potash demand and spot market pricing strengthened throughout the first quarter. In North America, demand... Read more.
Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko signaled to Russian potash producer Uralkali on Friday that he was... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?