Fertilizer prices have been increasing in recent months; however, per acre fertilizer costs should be... Read more.
Lower commodity prices, high land rent costs and the desire to get a running start on the 2014 growing... Read more.
Many producers could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer is simply... Read more.
India has agreed to buy potash from Russia's Uralkali at the lowest price in seven years and about... Read more.
Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Compass Minerals has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wolf Trax, Inc., an innovative micronutrient... Read more.
Progress is being made on 10 projects funded through the Iowa Nutrient Research Center at Iowa State... Read more.
I expect that this headline may lead some to believe I am about to discuss the monetary value of poultry... Read more.
Retail prices for some types of fertilizer have turned higher since bottoming out near the end of... Read more.
We are familiar with the concept of preventative medicine, where health problems are avoided by good... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership