Ensuring that corn absorbs the right balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is crucial... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
A pickup in fertilizer demand has brightened the outlook for North American potash companies who... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Editor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus... Read more.
Fertilizer firm Yara agreed to buy a 60 percent stake in Brazilian phosphate miner Galvani Indústria... Read more.
The evolution of cotton cultivars has led to higher yield potentials and shorter growing seasons... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement