As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
Over the next few months my articles will discuss potential practices dairy farmers could consider... Read more.
Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient, Crop... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
After months of steady decline, fertilizer prices have turned higher in the last few months. Retail... Read more.
Potash demand and spot market pricing strengthened throughout the first quarter. In North America, demand... Read more.
Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko signaled to Russian potash producer Uralkali on Friday that he was... Read more.
The MU Soil Test has been flooded with soil samples from early March. Spring is the time when normally... Read more.
Fertilizer prices have been increasing in recent months; however, per acre fertilizer costs should be... Read more.
Lower commodity prices, high land rent costs and the desire to get a running start on the 2014 growing... Read more.
Many producers could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer is simply... Read more.
India has agreed to buy potash from Russia's Uralkali at the lowest price in seven years and about... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law