Editor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus... Read more.
Fertilizer firm Yara agreed to buy a 60 percent stake in Brazilian phosphate miner Galvani Indústria... Read more.
The evolution of cotton cultivars has led to higher yield potentials and shorter growing seasons... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 fertilizer company globally, announced the launch of phosphate ore production at... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
Over the next few months my articles will discuss potential practices dairy farmers could consider... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto