Despite its deserts and seemingly ag averse landscape, Morocco is becoming a significant player in... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
After a lackluster third quarter for most potash manufacturers followed by announcements of temporary mine... Read more.
Phosphorous and potassium exist naturally in the soil as a part of rock, clay and other minerals that... Read more.
With harvest finishing early and the potential for some nice fall weather ahead, producers may be... Read more.
Growers conducting soil tests this fall may be surprised at unexpectedly low potassium (K) levels.... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer provided basic soybean field fertility principles to remind agronomists and crop consultants about... Read more.
Right now prices for urea, DAP and potash are all down from year ago levels, but prices for anhydrous... Read more.
A new private soil-testing laboratory began operations this fall in Iowa (based in Ames), testing... Read more.
The soils of the Northern Great Plains tend to be geologically young soils because soil development... Read more.
The right time to take soil samples is in rhythm with the crop rotation. Normally it’s best... Read more.
Some of the world's biggest fertilizer companies are banking that the aftermath of the worst U.S.... Read more.
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?