American potash inventories dipped nearly 9 percent in August at the producer level, but were still... Read more.
Yield expectations across Ohio are variable based on summer rainfall patterns, so nutrient management strategies... Read more.
Uralkali OAO, the world's second-largest producer of potash fertilizer, is looking to buy potash assets... Read more.
Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
As preparations are made for planting the 2013 wheat crop, growers should consider how the 2012 drought... Read more.
Exceptionally dry conditions this summer will result in low crop yield in much of Iowa, and weather... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
OAO Uralkali, one of the world’s largest producers of potash, may be the next company to announce... Read more.
Dry soils have resulted in a high incidence of potassium (K) deficiency symptoms in both corn and... Read more.
The dry conditions this summer are resulting in quite variable corn growth and production potential.... Read more.
The severe drought conditions that persist in much of the Midwest have caused complete crop failure... Read more.
The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- New soybean webcast addresses fungicide resistance
- Leader, scientists call for cooperation in agro-technology
- Grants available for CASE certification and equipment
- Export customers commit to buy $2.3 billion of U.S. soy
- Second company sues Syngenta over Agrisure Viptera
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre