The global potash fertilizer industry is expected to exceed $39 billion by 2017, with a CAGR of 4.9... Read more.
Total variable input costs for the 2013 corn and soybean crops are likely to stay about the same as... Read more.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for leading North American potash miners, has signed a new... Read more.
Belarussian Potash Co. (BPC), a trader for Belaruskali and Russian potash producer Uralkali, agreed Wednesday... Read more.
Speculation that the world’s potash prices have reached a new floor has been circulating, and... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are steady to lower at this point in 2013. At this point in time it looks like crop... Read more.
Treated wastewater solids called biosolids are sometimes used by farmers to boost soil nutrient levels.... Read more.
With 2012 over, all eyes are now shifting to 2013 and how the new crop year will impact the phosphate... Read more.
When in new areas or countries, it's a good idea to take the opportunity to observe the local farming... Read more.
Determining the right fertilizer rate for cotton production as part of 4R Nutrient Stewardship depends... Read more.
4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
Despite its deserts and seemingly ag averse landscape, Morocco is becoming a significant player in... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals