04/27/2012 7:30:00 AM
Although several fertilizer producers saw lower first-quarter profits due to lower than expected demand, the... Read more.
04/17/2012 11:45:00 AM
North American potash inventories at the producer level, a key indicator of market sentiment, rose... Read more.
04/12/2012 7:20:00 AM
World demand for muriate of potash (MoP) could increase slightly to 58 million tonnes in 2012, according... Read more.
04/06/2012 7:10:00 AM
This spring, many factors should be considered to maximize applied phosphorus (P) fertilizer efficiency. One... Read more.
04/03/2012 7:15:00 AM
The spring fertilizer application season is heating up and the demand is pulling fertilizer prices... Read more.
04/02/2012 11:30:00 AM
Yara has agreed to make a strategic investment of approximately $40 million (Canadian) in IC Potash... Read more.
04/02/2012 7:30:00 AM
Despite a stark drop in quarterly profits, Mosaic is saying potash demand is improving. The company... Read more.
03/30/2012 7:25:00 AM
With a growing demand for phosphate fertilizer rising around the globe to meet world food needs, finding... Read more.
03/26/2012 7:30:00 AM
Many have predicted there will be wars over water and oil, but one Arizona State University professor... Read more.
03/20/2012 3:00:00 PM
Canpotex Limited signed a contract with Sinofert Holdings Limited to supply 500,000 tonnes of potash... Read more.
03/19/2012 7:20:00 AM
Supply of phosphate fertilizer has continued increasing in the United States despite attempts by companies... Read more.
03/16/2012 7:25:00 AM
The Russian potash producer, OAO Uralkali, announced this week it is cutting its first quarter potash... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems