Determining the right fertilizer rate for cotton production as part of 4R Nutrient Stewardship depends... Read more.
4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
Despite its deserts and seemingly ag averse landscape, Morocco is becoming a significant player in... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
After a lackluster third quarter for most potash manufacturers followed by announcements of temporary mine... Read more.
Phosphorous and potassium exist naturally in the soil as a part of rock, clay and other minerals that... Read more.
With harvest finishing early and the potential for some nice fall weather ahead, producers may be... Read more.
Growers conducting soil tests this fall may be surprised at unexpectedly low potassium (K) levels.... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer provided basic soybean field fertility principles to remind agronomists and crop consultants about... Read more.
Right now prices for urea, DAP and potash are all down from year ago levels, but prices for anhydrous... Read more.
A new private soil-testing laboratory began operations this fall in Iowa (based in Ames), testing... Read more.
The soils of the Northern Great Plains tend to be geologically young soils because soil development... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto