In Michigan, corn and soybeans are being harvested and grain is being taken to the storage or elevator.... Read more.
Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is ramping up its efforts... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
Compass Minerals, a leading producer of specialty potash fertilizer in North America, is introducing Protassium+,... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. provided an update on the production and operational activities completed in... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
While agricultural scientists, policymakers and farmers are investigating ways to reduce the risk of severe... Read more.
As federal and state government begins to take action to monitor and prevent fertilizer runoff into... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer companies Potash Corp of Saskatchewan and Agrium Inc are bracing for a pullback... Read more.
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Cronus Chemicals chooses Illinois for fertilizer plant