Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is ramping up its efforts... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
Compass Minerals, a leading producer of specialty potash fertilizer in North America, is introducing Protassium+,... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. provided an update on the production and operational activities completed in... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
While agricultural scientists, policymakers and farmers are investigating ways to reduce the risk of severe... Read more.
As federal and state government begins to take action to monitor and prevent fertilizer runoff into... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer companies Potash Corp of Saskatchewan and Agrium Inc are bracing for a pullback... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, the world's second-biggest producer of the crop nutrient potash,... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta