While agricultural scientists, policymakers and farmers are investigating ways to reduce the risk of severe... Read more.
As federal and state government begins to take action to monitor and prevent fertilizer runoff into... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer companies Potash Corp of Saskatchewan and Agrium Inc are bracing for a pullback... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, the world's second-biggest producer of the crop nutrient potash,... Read more.
Ensuring that corn absorbs the right balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is crucial... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
A pickup in fertilizer demand has brightened the outlook for North American potash companies who... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?