Nutra-Flo adds corn-starter bundle to the PureGrade line
Nutra-Flo Company announced the newest addition to the PureGrade product line of low-salt liquid fertilizers, RoMax7. RoMax7, a corn-starter bundle, contains a special blend of seven nutrients, (7-17-3) nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium, plus chelated micronutrients zinc, manganese, copper, and iron. Like all PureGrade products, RoMax7 can be safely used in close proximity to the seed, roots, and foliage for better fertilizer efficiency. RoMax7 also contains RGS, Nutra-Flo's zinc ammine acetate.
"We're excited to offer this new product. As a corn-starter bundle, RoMax7 takes the guesswork out of planting. Growers can depend on RoMax7 to make their lives much easier," said Ed Ummach, Vice President of the PureGrade Products Division. “RoMax7 helps prevent micronutrient deficiencies. Essential crop functions are dependent on complex interactions between NPK and micronutrients. The correct amount of some nutrients - and not enough of others – can starve your crops and reduce your yield potential.”
RoMax7 delivers the same features found in all PureGrade Liquid Starter Fertilizers. The result is a more efficient use of valuable nutrients and higher yields. Crops that respond to RoMax7 include: corn, soybeans, canola, cotton, wheat, and milo.
Additionally RoMax7 with RGS is useful for zinc deficient soils, one of the most common micronutrient deficiencies. Zinc ammine acetate products like RGS have been proven in field trials - on millions of acres - to increase root mass and improve yields. RGS can stimulate vigorous root growth, help intercept more nutrients and can stimulate deeper root growth to access more subsoil moisture and penetrate compacted soils.
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizers are a line of low-salt, chloride-free liquid fertilizer grades that are high in orthophosphates and can be safety used in close proximity to the seeds, roots and foliage for better fertilizer efficiency.
- Gold Start is a low-salt fertilizer high in orthophosphates that can be safely banded in-furrow during planting or foliar applied.
- Diamond is a low-salt fertilizer that is 100% orthophosphate.
- PureGrade Foliars are a wide range of slow release nitrogen, N-P-K fertilizers and micronutrient blended foliar applied products to meet nearly any crop nutrient need.
- New equipment enhances fertilizer research
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center