Judging nitrogen levels in wheat fields and pastures
Brian Arnall discussed a natural way to judge nitrogen levels that has been showing up in wheat fields across the state.
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China