Nitrogen fertilizer applied to crops lingers in the soil and leaks out as nitrate for decades toward... Read more.
Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
With harvest winding down, dry fertilizer application is underway. When it comes to the application... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
Recent USDA Economic Research Service (ERS) data indicate that farmers are achieving higher corn yields,... Read more.
Corn in most fields across Kentucky displayed nitrogen (N) deficiency before black layer was reached.... Read more.
Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) is taking aim at gaining share of the fall nitrogen application... Read more.
As food security becomes an increasingly important global issue, scientists are looking for the best... Read more.
The cornstalk nitrate test (CSNT) is recommended as an end-of-season assessment of an N management... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning