Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) is taking aim at gaining share of the fall nitrogen application... Read more.
As food security becomes an increasingly important global issue, scientists are looking for the best... Read more.
The cornstalk nitrate test (CSNT) is recommended as an end-of-season assessment of an N management... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
Corn is now in the seed filling growth stages (R2-R5) when nutrient demands are put on plant leaves... Read more.
In 2010, University of Nebraska began evaluating the planting of a cover crop to manage nitrate-nitrogen... Read more.
With excessive early season rain and delayed planting, many corn growers are wondering if their traditional... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Since the dawn of agriculture people have exercised great ingenuity to pump more nitrogen into crop... Read more.
How well did your nitrogen (N) program work in this “unusual” year? Generally we have... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta