Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
Corn is now in the seed filling growth stages (R2-R5) when nutrient demands are put on plant leaves... Read more.
In 2010, University of Nebraska began evaluating the planting of a cover crop to manage nitrate-nitrogen... Read more.
With excessive early season rain and delayed planting, many corn growers are wondering if their traditional... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Since the dawn of agriculture people have exercised great ingenuity to pump more nitrogen into crop... Read more.
How well did your nitrogen (N) program work in this “unusual” year? Generally we have... Read more.
Fertilizing with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus definitely improves crop yields, but does it also improve... Read more.
Planting season in the Northern Great Plains (NGP) is always a bit of a race against time. It is amazing... Read more.
Most of Missouri received more than 16 inches of rain from April to June. A rule of thumb is that... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown