To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
Keeping nitrogen fertilizer on farm fields, to support optimum crop growth, and out of streams and... Read more.
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
As corn harvest is concluding in Nebraska, many farmers are turning their thoughts to preparing for... Read more.
The increased number of acres planted to cover crops has raised questions on nitrogen (N) crediting... Read more.
With 85 percent of soybean and 74 percent of corn acres harvested by Oct. 27, the annual process of... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Nitrogen fertilizer applied to crops lingers in the soil and leaks out as nitrate for decades toward... Read more.
Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
With harvest winding down, dry fertilizer application is underway. When it comes to the application... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement