Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
With harvest winding down, dry fertilizer application is underway. When it comes to the application... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
Recent USDA Economic Research Service (ERS) data indicate that farmers are achieving higher corn yields,... Read more.
Corn in most fields across Kentucky displayed nitrogen (N) deficiency before black layer was reached.... Read more.
Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) is taking aim at gaining share of the fall nitrogen application... Read more.
As food security becomes an increasingly important global issue, scientists are looking for the best... Read more.
The cornstalk nitrate test (CSNT) is recommended as an end-of-season assessment of an N management... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
Corn is now in the seed filling growth stages (R2-R5) when nutrient demands are put on plant leaves... Read more.
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?