05/16/2013 3:00:00 PM
On New Year’s Day we likely had a lot of N left by last year’s droughted corn still in... Read more.
05/15/2013 7:15:00 AM
The global nitrogen fertilizer market is forecast to reach an estimated $109.83 billion in 2017 with... Read more.
05/15/2013 7:00:00 AM
Prolonged wet periods often disrupt the normal sequence of field operations. Some fields may be... Read more.
05/13/2013 10:40:00 AM
While some parts of the Corn Belt made planting progress in the past week, not everyone did. And... Read more.
05/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
The end of the optimal time for corn planting is quickly approaching. Getting corn planted should... Read more.
05/09/2013 10:35:00 AM
With dry conditions last summer and early precipitation growers may be having a harder time assessing... Read more.
05/09/2013 7:30:00 AM
The wettest first quarter of the year since 2008 has delayed nitrogen fertilizer applications and... Read more.
05/01/2013 7:00:00 AM
Nitrogen (N) fertilizer applied as anhydrous ammonia, UAN solutions or urea can be lost if adverse... Read more.
04/24/2013 7:00:00 AM
Last year’s drought and reduced corn yield in Indiana resulted in considerably more nitrogen (N)... Read more.
04/16/2013 3:30:00 PM
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
04/10/2013 7:00:00 AM
When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
04/08/2013 7:00:00 AM
Last fall, with funding provided through the Illinois Council for Best Management Practices (C-BMP), Growmark,... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems