Dry soils across Iowa from deficit precipitation following the drought in 2012 have changed to excess... Read more.
An early May snow followed by frequent rains throughout most of May have significantly delayed corn... Read more.
The Corn Nitrogen Rate Calculator is an online tool that allows determination of nitrogen (N) application... Read more.
Q. In the last three weeks Nebraska, and other Midwestern states have received more rain than in the... Read more.
Recent and forecasted rain events across the Midwest will lead to many fields with saturated and flooded... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
Getting your planting completed has been your top priority this spring, and your number one headache.... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Nitrogen depends a lot on the weather. Crops demand more of it from the soil when weather favors rapid... Read more.
Pre-sidedress soil nitrate test (PSNT) for corn was developed by Fred Magdoff in Vermont in 1984.... Read more.
Nitrogen is important for crop growth and production. Managing this valuable input for maximum plant... Read more.
When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants