The cornstalk nitrate test (CSNT) is recommended as an end-of-season assessment of an N management... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
Corn is now in the seed filling growth stages (R2-R5) when nutrient demands are put on plant leaves... Read more.
In 2010, University of Nebraska began evaluating the planting of a cover crop to manage nitrate-nitrogen... Read more.
With excessive early season rain and delayed planting, many corn growers are wondering if their traditional... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Since the dawn of agriculture people have exercised great ingenuity to pump more nitrogen into crop... Read more.
How well did your nitrogen (N) program work in this “unusual” year? Generally we have... Read more.
Fertilizing with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus definitely improves crop yields, but does it also improve... Read more.
Planting season in the Northern Great Plains (NGP) is always a bit of a race against time. It is amazing... Read more.
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week