Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
With harvest winding down, dry fertilizer application is underway. When it comes to the application... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
Recent USDA Economic Research Service (ERS) data indicate that farmers are achieving higher corn yields,... Read more.
Corn in most fields across Kentucky displayed nitrogen (N) deficiency before black layer was reached.... Read more.
Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) is taking aim at gaining share of the fall nitrogen application... Read more.
As food security becomes an increasingly important global issue, scientists are looking for the best... Read more.
The cornstalk nitrate test (CSNT) is recommended as an end-of-season assessment of an N management... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
Corn is now in the seed filling growth stages (R2-R5) when nutrient demands are put on plant leaves... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto