The economic incentive to increase protein in spring wheat to avoid discounts or realize a greater... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
ST. PAUL, Minn.—Many Minnesota fields have exhibited significant variation in plant growth and yellowing this... Read more.
Dry soils across Iowa from deficit precipitation following the drought in 2012 have changed to excess... Read more.
The June weather pattern in Illinois was variable, and the month is ending with rainfall totals ranging... Read more.
As this spring’s wet weather proved, unstabilized nitrogen is vulnerable to leaching and dentrification, which... Read more.
Plan. Watch. Act. Those are my key recommendations to avoid losing your shirt to nitrogen deficiency... Read more.
Changes in fertilizer use efficiency are likely to become one of the main drivers of future fertilizer... Read more.
Producers and their crop advisers need to plan, watch and act for nitrogen deficiencies in corn... Read more.
Farmers have known for a long time about a big difference between corn growth patterns and nitrogen... Read more.
When a farmer starts noticing he has disease in a wheat field, it doesn’t matter how much water... Read more.
The frenzied push to plant this year's U.S. corn crop in the face of repeated delays has exposed a... Read more.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants