Underuse of phosphorus-based fertilizers in Africa currently contributes to a growing yield gap—the difference between... Read more.
Growers are doing a better job of managing nitrogen fertilizer applications. In recent years, the... Read more.
Making sound soil fertility management decisions is an important part of successful crop production, on... Read more.
Sometimes we are slow to see the obvious, especially when it’s something that we have been walking... Read more.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture's (CDFA) Fertilizer Research and Education Program (FREP) announced... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
Several accidents have occurred this fall drawing attention to our industry and the need for proper... Read more.
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
Keeping nitrogen fertilizer on farm fields, to support optimum crop growth, and out of streams and... Read more.
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals