Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
Several accidents have occurred this fall drawing attention to our industry and the need for proper... Read more.
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
Keeping nitrogen fertilizer on farm fields, to support optimum crop growth, and out of streams and... Read more.
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
As corn harvest is concluding in Nebraska, many farmers are turning their thoughts to preparing for... Read more.
The increased number of acres planted to cover crops has raised questions on nitrogen (N) crediting... Read more.
With 85 percent of soybean and 74 percent of corn acres harvested by Oct. 27, the annual process of... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Nitrogen fertilizer applied to crops lingers in the soil and leaks out as nitrate for decades toward... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto