Nitrogen fertilizer applied to crops lingers in the soil and leaks out as nitrate for decades toward... Read more.
Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
With harvest winding down, dry fertilizer application is underway. When it comes to the application... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
Recent USDA Economic Research Service (ERS) data indicate that farmers are achieving higher corn yields,... Read more.
Corn in most fields across Kentucky displayed nitrogen (N) deficiency before black layer was reached.... Read more.
Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) is taking aim at gaining share of the fall nitrogen application... Read more.
As food security becomes an increasingly important global issue, scientists are looking for the best... Read more.
The cornstalk nitrate test (CSNT) is recommended as an end-of-season assessment of an N management... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- FMC opens new Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai
- Groundwater levels drop in Southwest in ongoing drought
- Council of the European Union adopts position on GMOs
- New Holland launches new self-propelled sprayer line
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Study says neonic insecticides widespread in Iowa waters
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Evogene amends Bayer wheat agreement