Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. has entered into long-term ammonium nitrate (AN) supply agreements with... Read more.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is partnering with the Agricultural Retailers Association and The... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division introduced the Accuflow Vortex system, the newest and most accurate... Read more.
Record low temperatures with periodic warm days continue to wreak havoc on this year’s wheat... Read more.
Underuse of phosphorus-based fertilizers in Africa currently contributes to a growing yield gap—the difference between... Read more.
Growers are doing a better job of managing nitrogen fertilizer applications. In recent years, the... Read more.
Making sound soil fertility management decisions is an important part of successful crop production, on... Read more.
Sometimes we are slow to see the obvious, especially when it’s something that we have been walking... Read more.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture's (CDFA) Fertilizer Research and Education Program (FREP) announced... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning