A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said on Tuesday its board of directors has approved an expansion... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. has entered into long-term ammonium nitrate (AN) supply agreements with... Read more.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is partnering with the Agricultural Retailers Association and The... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division introduced the Accuflow Vortex system, the newest and most accurate... Read more.
Record low temperatures with periodic warm days continue to wreak havoc on this year’s wheat... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta