How well did your nitrogen (N) program work in this “unusual” year? Generally we have... Read more.
Fertilizing with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus definitely improves crop yields, but does it also improve... Read more.
Planting season in the Northern Great Plains (NGP) is always a bit of a race against time. It is amazing... Read more.
Most of Missouri received more than 16 inches of rain from April to June. A rule of thumb is that... Read more.
Some South Dakota soybean fields that were planted early and have had sufficient moisture have reached... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
As wheat harvest continues, the question always comes up regarding the value of wheat straw sold out... Read more.
The rains this week don’t yet make our crop for the summer for dryland unless you received many... Read more.
Is there a fallow period in your crop rotation after wheat harvest? If so, you have an excellent... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and spring-applied... Read more.
Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
Most of Missouri received over 16 inches of rain from April to June. My rule of thumb is that well-drained... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants