Most of Missouri received more than 16 inches of rain from April to June. A rule of thumb is that... Read more.
Some South Dakota soybean fields that were planted early and have had sufficient moisture have reached... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
As wheat harvest continues, the question always comes up regarding the value of wheat straw sold out... Read more.
The rains this week don’t yet make our crop for the summer for dryland unless you received many... Read more.
Is there a fallow period in your crop rotation after wheat harvest? If so, you have an excellent... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and spring-applied... Read more.
Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
Most of Missouri received over 16 inches of rain from April to June. My rule of thumb is that well-drained... Read more.
The economic incentive to increase protein in spring wheat to avoid discounts or realize a greater... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
ST. PAUL, Minn.—Many Minnesota fields have exhibited significant variation in plant growth and yellowing this... Read more.
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants