Soon wheat will be greening up across the state. Ohio State University recommends applying nitrogen... Read more.
Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Unseasonably cold temperatures and frequent precipitation events this winter have presented very unique wheat management... Read more.
Progress is being made on 10 projects funded through the Iowa Nutrient Research Center at Iowa State... Read more.
I expect that this headline may lead some to believe I am about to discuss the monetary value of poultry... Read more.
Retail prices for some types of fertilizer have turned higher since bottoming out near the end of... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said on Tuesday its board of directors has approved an expansion... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning