Soon wheat will be greening up across the state. Ohio State University recommends applying nitrogen... Read more.
Unseasonably cold temperatures and frequent precipitation events this winter have presented very unique wheat management... Read more.
Progress is being made on 10 projects funded through the Iowa Nutrient Research Center at Iowa State... Read more.
I expect that this headline may lead some to believe I am about to discuss the monetary value of poultry... Read more.
Retail prices for some types of fertilizer have turned higher since bottoming out near the end of... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said on Tuesday its board of directors has approved an expansion... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto