Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said on Tuesday its board of directors has approved an expansion... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. has entered into long-term ammonium nitrate (AN) supply agreements with... Read more.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is partnering with the Agricultural Retailers Association and The... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division introduced the Accuflow Vortex system, the newest and most accurate... Read more.
Record low temperatures with periodic warm days continue to wreak havoc on this year’s wheat... Read more.
Underuse of phosphorus-based fertilizers in Africa currently contributes to a growing yield gap—the difference between... Read more.
Growers are doing a better job of managing nitrogen fertilizer applications. In recent years, the... Read more.
Making sound soil fertility management decisions is an important part of successful crop production, on... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease