With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Much of the winter wheat in central South Dakota has finished the tillering phase of growth and begun... Read more.
Season long availability of nutrients, especially nitrogen (N), is essential in corn production. To... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new report on the global fertilizer industry, continuing its bearish outlook... Read more.
We have all heard the old adage “start right to finish well,” but also recognize that... Read more.
There is considerable interest in improving nutrient use efficiency given the economic, environmental and... Read more.
With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
New research by DuPont Pioneer and university scientists into nitrogen (N) use by corn plants may... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
Extreme winter conditions slowed river barge deliveries and rail shipments of nitrogen this spring. And,... Read more.
Researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are learning more about the mechanics of... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement