The following is part fifteen in a series on the National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological... Read more.
Recent, heavy rain in some areas has produced some flooded soils and increased concerns about nitrogen... Read more.
With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Much of the winter wheat in central South Dakota has finished the tillering phase of growth and begun... Read more.
Season long availability of nutrients, especially nitrogen (N), is essential in corn production. To... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new report on the global fertilizer industry, continuing its bearish outlook... Read more.
We have all heard the old adage “start right to finish well,” but also recognize that... Read more.
There is considerable interest in improving nutrient use efficiency given the economic, environmental and... Read more.
With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
New research by DuPont Pioneer and university scientists into nitrogen (N) use by corn plants may... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?