Making sound soil fertility management decisions is an important part of successful crop production, on... Read more.
Sometimes we are slow to see the obvious, especially when it’s something that we have been walking... Read more.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture's (CDFA) Fertilizer Research and Education Program (FREP) announced... Read more.
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
Several accidents have occurred this fall drawing attention to our industry and the need for proper... Read more.
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
Keeping nitrogen fertilizer on farm fields, to support optimum crop growth, and out of streams and... Read more.
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
As corn harvest is concluding in Nebraska, many farmers are turning their thoughts to preparing for... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants