Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) is essential to plant growth and grain fill, making it critical for growers to monitor... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
According to a University of Illinois crop scientist, the Illinois corn crop is off to a good start... Read more.
Some areas of Iowa have recently received heavy rainfall, resulting in soils saturated or with standing... Read more.
The corn crop in Illinois is off to a good start in many fields, and in most areas is in the V5 to... Read more.
In a wet spring, wheat plants may become yellow. This is usually due to a nitrogen deficiency. Usually... Read more.
The Wyoming Industrial Siting Council has approved a plan for a new ammonia plant about four miles... Read more.
The following is part fifteen in a series on the National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological... Read more.
Recent, heavy rain in some areas has produced some flooded soils and increased concerns about nitrogen... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism