The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
Global energy and fertilizer price reporting agency Argus has introduced a new global composite nitrogen... Read more.
Soybean is a nutrient dense, high protein seed. Consequently, nutrient requirements of a good soybean... Read more.
Farmers on the northern Plains continue to adopt precision agriculture technology and management practices. In-field crop... Read more.
Forage sorghum is important summer annual forage for livestock in Kansas. Many farmers are planting... Read more.
This season, many climatic and soil factors are causing problems with corn and soybean growth. Sometimes... Read more.
The Idaho Wheat Commission has identified N fertilization practices as a research need, especially the... Read more.
Although soybeans can fix good part of their own nitrogen (N) if they are well nodulated, this is... Read more.
Dry weather in many parts of the state may affect recent applications of sidedress nitrogen. In... Read more.
The International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA) released to the public its Medium-Term Fertilizer Outlook 2012-2016.... Read more.
There are always some fields of soybeans about this time of year that are turning yellow. There are... Read more.
The Board of Yara International ASA has approved expansion projects at the company's Belle Plaine... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning